Our institute in times of the Corona virus
Important note – Please read:
Dear Sir or Madam,
we remain committed to preventing infections during our courses through general hygiene measures.
Please help us implement these measures to ensure safe continuing education for all.
Please observe the 10 most important general hygiene measures for this:
- Keeping distance (at least 1.50 m) in the corridors and classrooms
- No touching, hugging, shaking hands
- If possible, do not touch the face with your hands
- Observe cough and sneeze etiquette (turn away, in the crook of your arm, use tissues only once).
- Do not touch door handles, elevator buttons, etc. that are touched by many people with your full hand/fingers, if possible. Use elbow
- Watch for symptoms of illness (similar to a mild cold or flu) and stay home if symptoms are noticed
- Hand hygiene (regular and thorough hand washing with soap, use of disinfectants).
- Avoid a cluster of participants
- Participants should enter and leave the premises individually
Please also note our other measures:
Please use the disinfectant dispensers provided to disinfect your hands upon entering and exiting, and as needed after contamination.
The rooms are regularly ventilated. Please help to ensure that shock or cross ventilation is carried out at least every 30 minutes and during every break by opening the windows fully for several minutes.
Please note that in courses with reciprocal treatments / patient treatments, it is still mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask.
If you are currently experiencing cold symptoms or other symptoms of a Covid 19 infection, please notify us immediately to discuss how to proceed. Be sure to inform us if you are suspected of having SARS-CoV-2 infection or if you have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.
In the event of a confirmed infection of a person involved in the course process, the data of possible contact persons will be passed on to the Health Department if the latter requests the release of the information. All possible contacts are informed about the infection without mentioning the name of the infected person. Other measures that may be required by the health department will be implemented by the Philipp Pfaff Institute.
We ask all participants to complete a self-test at home prior to classroom sessions or to take advantage of the citizen testing options that continue to be available.
Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy!
The above hygiene rules apply to all premises and to all courses for the protection of course participants, instructors and staff. They are effective immediately and mandatory to implement.
Repeated violation of the applicable hygiene regulations will lead to exclusion from the event and may result in claims for damages.
Due to the dynamic development of official regulations, we reserve the right to make changes to our hygiene rules. Please observe the current hygiene rules for your course days, which you can read here.